Welcome to my crazy blog!

I am bit crazy about being crazy--not that I have any choice in the matter. So why not put my 15 year experience with bipolar disorder to good use? I believe that dismantling the stigma of mental illness starts with opening up a dialogue to help break down the walls of isolation. Since this is a blog, please feel free to share your thoughts on this hush, hush taboo topic.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Aristotle once said...

"No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness." If this is so, am I to consider myself an excellent soul??? Way cool--ego boost. If I accept this logic, should I then view those lacking in madness as less than excellent souls???

1 comment:

  1. Madness and genius seem always to go hand in glove. Can you think of one really seriously balanced, happy BRILLIANT author/painter etc?

    ReplyDelete